Magnum Systems, Inc.
2205 Jothi Ave
Parsons, KS 67357
About Magnum Systems, Inc.
Magnum Systems Model IAPO electronic bagging scale packages cold patch asphalt with extreme accuracy. The incline screw moves the cold patch from the hopper to the bag. It utilizes a digital controller to monitor bulk and dribble filling rate on the bagger to provide the best combination of speed and accuracy. The IAPO can be supplied as a stand-alone machine or integrated into a complete packaging line with robotic palletizing.
Magnum Systems Type 2 airlock is designed to handle abrasive products such as asphalt dust. With it's cast iron housing and hard chrome coating, it withstands the harsh environment of an asphalt plant. The rotor is equipped with a mild steel closed end rotor and bolt on tips. It also features a shaft air purge assembly that reduces wear on the rotor shaft during operation.
- AGGREGATES EQUIPMENT > Feeders, Aggregate
- COMPONENTS & ACCESSORIES > Valves, All Types
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS > Asphalt Cold Mix
- GENERAL UTILITIES > Dust Collection Systems/Parts/Suppression Equipment
- GENERAL UTILITIES > Weighing Systems